The Detroit District Dental Society is once again partnering with the Macomb District Dental Society for a CE & Ski weekend at:
Boyne Mountain Resort
Friday, March 2
5:00 pm: Arrival and Check-In
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Arrival Dinner Buffet/S’mores by the fire pit
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm: “Lasers In Dentistry” - Doug King
Saturday, March 3
8:00 am – 12:30 pm: Non-Traditional Dental Referrals…TMD and Sleep “Getting Your Patients The Help That You Know That They Need” - Mark Murphy and Jeff Haddad
To make reservations send an email to Jay Lang, DDS, Macomb Dental Society Volunteer and CE & Ski Coordinator.
Registration for Continuing Education Seminar to Dr. Jay Lang by the reservation form. Questions, email Dr. Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dr. Lang at 586.739.3636.
**CE registration to follow
Three things you need to do to make sure you are part of this great Macomb tradition:
- Complete your Macomb registration form and mail it with a check made payable to the Macomb Dental Society to: Jay Lang 52975 Van Dyke #303, Shelby Twp. MI 48316
- $250 C.E. Registration per attendee for 6 CE Credits and Breakfast
- $200 Commuter Fee (If you do not book directly through Boyne Mountain Resort) – Covers up to a family of 5. Additional family members are $50.00 each
- Book your Weekend package through Boyne Mountain Resort by calling (231) 549-6000 - - Group # 10Z670
- Tell your friends to join you as this is open to non-Macomb members and non-dentists alike!
- Patterson Dental Supply Inc.
- Hare CPA’s and Business Advisors
- Dentsply Sirona Endodontics and Implants
- Michigan Center for TMJ and Sleep Wellness