Detroit Dental Review November 3, 2017
New Location for 2017
Dearborn Inn, 20301 Oakwood Boulevard Dearborn Michigan 48124 USA
The Dental Review Committee is pleased to announce the 2017 Detroit Dental Review to the Dearborn Inn for a vibrant fresh location. The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel in Dearborn, Michigan is built on the grounds of Ford Motor Company in 1931, this hotel is ideally located near downtown Detroit and Detroit Metro Airport. There will be free parking and we think everyone will enjoy the beautiful decor and award winning food.
Quality CE for every member of the dental team – Dentists, hygienists, assistants and office staff
Detroit Dental Review Schedule
7:30 am – 9:00 am Registration/ Continental Breakfast
8:00 am – 5:45 pm Exhibits
8:30 am – 12:30 am Morning courses – times staggered
Lunch included with course registration
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Afternoon courses – times staggered
4:30 pm – 5:45 pm Wine & Cheese Reception (included)
Event Sponsor MDA Insurance
The 2017 Dental Review will feature 3 speakers
- David Meinz - speaking on nutrition and the seven steps to longevity. For over twenty-five years, health promotion expert David Meinz, MS, RDN, FAND, CSP has been helping people enhance both their personal and professional productivity. He is both energetic and interactive with his audiences. And he’s funny, too! As an award-winning international speaker, author, and frequent radio and television guest, he presents his inspirational and content-rich keynotes to groups worldwide.
- John Molinari, PhD - speaking on allergies, emerging diseases, immunization, infection control and the impact on the dental team. What to be aware of and how best to protect yourself, your team and your patients.
- Dr. Marc Geissberger, Implants
- There has been a speaker change for the implant speaker.Dr. David Little is not able to attend and the new speaker is confirmed and will be Dr. Marc Geissberger, DDS MA, CPT.He will be speaking on the same topic, dental implants, as previously published for the day.The updated course description will be sent to you, later today, and posted on the Detroit Dental Society Website.
- Dr. Geissberger is a Catapult education speaker and a Professor in the Department of Preventive and Restorative Dentistry at the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry. He is a Fellow of the American Dental Education Association's leadership institute, researcher as well as published author in the areas of dental materials, contemporary fixed prosthodontics, esthetic dentistry.He has lectured nationally and internationally. During his 25 years in academia, he has maintained a private practice geared toward restorative dentistry with his brother, Dr. Jeffrey Geissberger.He believes his continual involvement in providing patient care as well as a role in academia has given him a unique balance that allows him to blend the best of both worlds.He has been awarded fellowships in the International College of Dentists, American College of Dentists, and the Pierre Fauchard Academy.
- We are very pleased to have Dr. Geissberger as a speaker for the Detroit Dental Review.If you would like to change your course selection, please contact the DDDS office a 313.337.4900 or email@example.com.
- Session Titles will be provided soon
- RC#1A Time 9:00am - 12:30pm
- RC#1B Time 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Registration is now open. Make plans now for November 3, 2017 for your entire team to attend the 2017 Detroit Dental Review!