The Detroit District Dental Society is once again partnering with the Macomb District Dental Society for a CE & Ski weekend at:
Boyne Mountain Resort
Friday, March 1, 2019
5:00 pm: Arrival and Check-In
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Arrival Dinner Buffet
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm: “To Practices of top Practices” - Cameron Elrod
Saturday, March 2, 2019
8:00 am – 1:00 pm: "Dental Implants Workflow: The Analog to Digital Transformation" - Dr. Dexter Flemming
To make reservations send an email to Jay Lang, DDS, Macomb Dental Society Volunteer and CE & Ski Coordinator.
Registration for Continuing Education Seminar to Dr. Jay Lang by the reservation form. Questions, email Dr. Lang at email@example.com or call Dr. Lang at 586.739.3636.
**CE registration to follow
Three things you need to do to make sure you are part of this great Macomb tradition:
- More information at 2019 Macomb Ski Seminar Registration Form . To register email Dr. Jay Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a note with a check made payable to the Macomb Dental Society to: Jay Lang 52975 Van Dyke #303, Shelby Twp. MI 48316. Please inform him the number of people attending the educational CE and the number of additional guests coming for meals and events.
Confirm prices with Dr. Lang Estimate $250 - $300.00 for C.E. Registration per attendee for 6 CE Credits and Breakfast. Estimate $200 - $250.00 Commuter Fee (If you do not book directly through Boyne Mountain Resort) – Covers up to a family of 5. Additional family members are $50.00 each
- Book your Weekend package through Boyne Mountain Resort by calling (231) 549-6000 - - Group # 1154UP tell them you are with the Macomb Dental Ski Seminar. Macomb Dental Society 2019 Hotel Reservation Form
- Tell your friends to join you as this is open to non-Macomb members and non-dentists alike!
Title Sponsor Dentsply Sirona Endodontics and Implants
- Hare CPA’s and Business Advisors
- Dentsply Sirona Endodontics and Implants
- Michigan Center for TMJ and Sleep Wellness
- Left Brain Practice Management