The Detroit District Dental Society has changed the Detroit Dental Review to a new name and format. The program is now called Dental Education Today (DET2023) and will provide both great national speakers and hands-on live dental education.
Early bird registration discount ends October 1, 2023. Make your reservation now to save money on registration.
November 3, 2023
Doubletree by Hilton
5801 Southfield Expressway
Detroit, MI 48228
National Speakers and Hands-On Dental Education
To play Dr. Richard Nykiel invitation video click Dr. Nykiel DET2023!
Thursday, November 2, 2023 - New Dentist Dinner
This program is for 2 CE, Reception, Dinner and built for New Dentists, that is dentists that are within ten years of graduation date.
Speakers: Dr. Amar Katranji on Dental Implants and reasons for failure plus for New Dentists: Bank of America speaker new dentist personal and business finance options
Friday, November 3, 2023 - Dental Education Today (DET2023)
Full Day Educational Program with Cont'l breakfast, lunch, breaks, exhibit hall, and table clinics
- Jennifer Doobrow, DMD, FACD, FICD on two topics: Committing Your Practice to Ultimate Patient Care and Getting Your Patients to Own Their Disease: Communicating Expectations Clearly. Jennifer Doobrow, DMD, FACD, FICD
- Michael C. Fling, DDS on two topics: The Stuff that Matters and Methods, Materials, and Madness
- John A. Svirsky, DDS, MEd on two topics: 25 Shades of Grey and a Whole Lot Less Risqué and Oral Cancer 2023: Lumps, Bumps and Lesions for all Seasons
- ORAL SURGERY: Ron Morris, DDS, MS on Everything you wanted to know about Oral Surgery but were afraid to ask. This will be a full day course and limited to 48 dentists. Course description Dr. Ron Morris
- CROWN & BRIDGE: Scott Ward on What are your options for Crown and Bridge restorative materials these days. This program will be a half day course only. The course will be repeated in the afternoon for a different set of participants. This is limited to 16 dentists per group. Course description Scott Ward.
- ENDODONTICS: Dr. Reid Pullen, Brea Endodontics on The Root to Crown Solution. This will be a full day course. This course is limited to 40 dentists who will attend the full day.
Non-member dentists of MDA add $75.00 per registration.
|| Price thru
| Price 9/1/23
| Price 10/1/23
| Dentists MDA Members
| National Speakers Track
|| Full Day
| Hands-on Oral Surgery
|| Full Day
| Hands-on Crown & Bridge
(Half day) combined with
National Speaker (Half day)
| Full Day
| Hands-on Endodontics
|| Full Day
| Dentists, Residents, Graduate
Students, Dental Students
| Full Day
| Staff - non dentists
| Full Day
- Register by phone, fax, or mail if using a special to get discounts.
* Special! New Dentist (10 years from graduation) Buy One, Get One for New Dentists (10 years from graduation). Register one dentist registration and bring a second New Dentist at no additional charge.
* Special DDDS Member bring a fellow Dentist (co-worker, friend, spouse). Register yourself as a member Dentist and bring a additional dentist at half price of their rate.
* Special Early Registration for Hands-On Sessions. Register early, by 9/1/2023, for the Hands-On session and receive $100.00 off the registration.
Note Hands-on discount extended thru the weekend because of the holiday. Reservations accepted until 9/5/2023 for the discount.
Note this is via the ADA system and you will need you logon and ADA password. Once you start a registration it can not be saved. Please call office if any problems.
Phone 313.337.4900 - we will take registration via phone.
Fax DET2023! Fax registration form to 844.636.2585
Mail, Print DET2023! Flyer_4pg_Final, then mail to Detroit District Dental Society, 6 Parklane Blvd., Ste 434, Dearborn, MI 48126.
Questions contact the Detroit District at 313.337.4900.
Bank of America
MDA Member Services
MDA Insurance Programs
Crest Oral-B/ Procter & Gamble
Dentsply Sirona 2nd Table
Dentsply Sirona First table
Downriver Surgery Center (Ron Morris)
Innovative Corporate Interiors & Innovative Consturction Systems
Keystone Dental Group
Malta Dental Clinic
MDA Donated Dental Services
Millenium Dental Technologies
Philips Sonicare and Zoom Whitening
University of Michigan Dental School
Ward Dental Lab
Wayne County Oral Health Coalition